Friday, April 29, 2011

Studio Perspective #3



          With these last 2 perspectives, I wanted to experiment. I already did the outside rendering before, but this time I added scale figures, objects, and even some animals to give the space life. I also rendered on a different type of paper. Before, i ued copy paper, but the new one was vellum. Vellum really took the marker in a different way than the copy paper. The next rendering of the inside studio space is one that I hadn't done before. Our assignment was to choose someone else's bone structure and render the drawing. I added more color than usual to it, making up my own colors and showing how i wish the studio spaces were. I added more life with the scale figures and the colorful paper on the bulletin board. 

No comments:

Post a Comment