Friday, April 29, 2011

Studio Perspective #1


          The assignment was to pick from about 9 different spaces that were around the Gatewood building, so recreate the picture by drawing a one point perspective. I picked this space because i thought the architecture and the railing would be interesting to draw and to make it my own. I started with drawing the horizon line and then finding the vanishing point and extending the lines of the objects.  I then created the seating area, then the door and overhang, and then the railing. Next I added the windows and drew a circle on the page so i knew where my focal point was and where I should add value and texture. I made the windows dark because that is how they look during the day. I added the scale figures only into the circle that I drew for my focal point. 

No comments:

Post a Comment