Monday, January 17, 2011

New Header

This drawing is a snap shot of a section of my wall because I thought nothing could be more personal or "me" than my room. I just moved into a new house and I am slowly making it mine. I felt this was the best way to describe me as a designer because I actually did create, design, and put my personal touches into the room, just as I would for a any project or client.

As colorful as I may seem, I chose not to incorporate color because I felt I haven't mastered coloring (as juvenile as it may seem) since we didn't learn it last semester. But, to still put my creativeness and quirkiness into the drawing, I chose a curly sort-of text known as "Jandles".

In the picture itself, every picture, every frame, and every shelf is lined up, making each separate section relate to each other. In my projects, I try to have every aspect of it correlate into something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment